By Meryl Ann Butler
Quilting hasn't ever been this easy!
If you might have regularly desired to test quilting yet did not imagine you had the time, or if you have been quilting for years and wish a enjoyable holiday from advanced initiatives, then 90-Minute Quilts is simply the publication for you!
Through easy-to-follow timesaving concepts and using confirmed instruments, writer Meryl Ann Butler indicates you ways to sew up every little thing from four-patch pillow and wall hangings to crib-size child quilts and bigger snuggle/lap quilts.
In the time it takes to observe a characteristic movie, now you can create a stunning souvenir to provide as a present or cherish on your own residence. Now that is ninety mins of natural leisure.
Read Online or Download 90-Minute Quilts. 25+ Projects You Can Make in an Afternoon PDF
Similar needlecrafts & textile crafts books
No matter if you have by no means attempted Tunisian crochet earlier than, this e-book is for you. the fundamental stitches of Tunisian are defined (Tunisian basic sew, Tunisian Knit sew, Tunisian opposite sew, and so forth. ) after which these easy stitches are mixed into Tunisian Lace stitches created specially for this publication.
Primary talents and stitches, reminiscent of the chain sew, slip sew, and unmarried, part double, and double crochet options comprise growing an quintessential fringe, crocheting within the around, and filet crocheting Create a shadowbox pillow, basketweave blanket, bunny basket, kid's cap and mittens, openwork placemats, woven shoulder bag, and extra A seriously illustrated creation to the talents you must turn into a crocheter, easy Crocheting starts off with the yarn, hooks, and different instruments you want to start, after which strikes directly to hide the abilities you must make a large choice of domestic add-ons and wearables.
Beautiful Little Felts contains a wide variety of beautiful and useful initiatives from important goods, like a colorfully adorned needle booklet and zippered pouch, to a few whimsical and playful choices, like tiny plant life with crochet-edged petals and paper dolls. Easy-to-follow step by step directions accompany the 24 tasks, and crafters of all ability degrees will savor the great getting all started advisor and bonus gallery of 25 venture diversifications.
- Welding Complete: Techniques, Project Plans & Instructions
- Embellishing with Anything
- Crocheting school: A complete course
- Hooked scarves : 20 easy crochet projects
- Quilted symphony: a fusion of fabric, texture & design
Additional info for 90-Minute Quilts. 25+ Projects You Can Make in an Afternoon
2. Pick up the center column. ) Find the center of this column by folding it in half lengthwise, with right sides together, and then folding it in half again crosswise. 3. Line up the folded corner with the pin that is sticking up. 4. Unfold the column and remove pin. 5. Measure as shown to make sure the column is accurately centered on the batting/backing unit. Also, measure the distances at the top and bottom edges of the column to the backing batting unit. 6. Place the adjacent column with the next lower number over the center column, right sides together.
If you are new to quilting, however, you will want to start collecting the basics of mats, rulers, rotary cutters and pins, and then invest in additional tools as you go. CUTTING TOOLS Cutting out the fabric blocks is the first step in creating all of the 90-Minute Quilts. The following tools will help you save time. MATS For most projects in this book, a rotary mat at least 18″ × 24″ is required; larger sizes such as 24″ × 30″ are even better. ROTARY CUTTERS Rotary cutters are available in a variety of shapes and sizes.
1. Sew 6″ squares, right sides together, to form two two-square “columns”. 2. Label left hand column 1 and right hand column 2. 3. Press seams down in column 1 and up in column 2. 4. Fold flannel backing in half and in half again and press to mark center. 5. Open and place the flannel backing right-side down on a flat surface, smoothing out wrinkles. 6. Layer the batting centered on top of the flannel backing. 7. Carefully lift up one corner of the flannel and stick a long pin through the center marking, straight up from the bottom, through the flannel and the batting.
90-Minute Quilts. 25+ Projects You Can Make in an Afternoon by Meryl Ann Butler